Glencadam Distillery opened in 1825 and since then little has changed.
Multi-award winning Glencadam Highland Single Scotch Malt Whisky Aged 10 Years is a fine example of centuries of craftsmanship and tradition. “The rather delicate” malt with a beautifully balanced, pure flavour.
Awards and Reviews
Jim Murray is recognised internationally as the leading commentator on the world's whiskies and Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, published yearly, is the world's biggest selling whisky book.
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2014 score: 94.5
- Silver, Asian Spirits Masters - 2013
- Silver, Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2013
- Silver (With Outstanding), International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2012
- Silver Medal, International Spirits Challenge - 2010
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2010
- Best Highland Single Malt, World Whiskies Awards - 2009
- Gold Medal, Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb - 2009
- Silver Medal, The International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2009
- Bronze Medal, International Spirits Challenge - 2009
Tangy and fresh with aromas of tropical fruits and citrus bound by a soft vanilla sweetness and baking spices
Bright and grassy with layers of pineapple, lemon curd and brioche with citrus zest highlights
Clean and crisp with notes of yellow fruits, vanilla pod and nutmeg spices