Glencadam 10 Year Old is the perfect base for a variety of cocktails. The Green Cadam was specially created by our Brand Ambassador Iain and is a tasty crossing of a classic gimlet and whisky sour, combining the freshness of basil with the fruity Glencadam spirit
- 2 x measures (50ml) Glencadam 10 Year Old Single Malt
- 1 x measure (25ml) Lime Juice
- 2/3 measure (17ml) Sugar Syrup
- 4/5 large basil leaves
Add the ingredients together the shaker base and muddle together for 20 seconds. Then add ice and shake for a further 20 seconds. Strain into a rocks glass topped with ice and garnish with a young stem of basil.
- Muddle the cocktail for longer to extract more flecks of green for the cocktail
- Double strain if you do not wish to have basil pieces in the drink (Iain does like a bit of basil in his drink!)