Glencadam Distillery opened in 1825 and, since then, little has changed and our award-winning whisky.
Multi-award winning Glencadam Highland Single Scotch Malt Whisky Aged 15 Years is a fine example of centuries of craftsmanship and tradition. “The rather dignified” malt with a beautifully mouth-watering, true flavour.
Awards and Reviews
Jim Murray is recognised internationally as the leading commentator on the world's whiskies and Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, published yearly, is the world's biggest selling whisky book.
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2014 score: 90.5
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2010
- Gold Medal, Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb – 2009
- Silver Medal, Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb - 2007
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2007
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2006
- “Best whisky”, International Malt Whisky Festival - 2005
- Gold Medal Winner, International Spirit Challenge - 2005
- Silver Medal, Best in Class– International Wine and Spirit Competition - 2005
- Gold Medal, Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb - 2005
- Highly Recommended – USA Beverage Tasting Institute - 2004
Salty notes with a balance of sweetness. Delicate, elegant and charming
Juicy cut-grass freshness with a mouth-watering malty signature. Restrained sweetness caressed by soft oak
Medium length. Oak balancing sweeter characteristics with malty reprise